Saturday, September 8, 2007

Picked a tux


It's been a while since we've posted an update, so here we are...Two Friday's ago, we chose tuxes! It took longer than I (Brandon) expected. I suggested that we go to After Hours (tux shop) before we ate, so I was really hungry by the time we were done! I thought it was pretty funny when they had me try on pants and a shirt that were about 10 sizes too big for me. Rachel laughed when she saw me and said, "that better not be how the tux actually looks" for our big day. Also, they gave me a footie to try on the shoes with. I didn't know what it was for. I poked my head out of the dressing room and asked Rachel, "What do I do with this?" Anyway, it was a fun experience and we had Red Robin afterwards. We both had the strawberry freckled lemonade to drink. They have unlimited refills on it. We both had about 3 of them and we floated away :)

No comments: