Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas 2007 and more planning

Brandon here. It's been forever since we've posted anything on our blog. Christmas came along and seemed to monopolize most of our time. But, it was good! We managed to visit my brother Trent, his new wife Jess, my other brother Collin, my parents, my grandma Miller, grandma and grandpa Staley, my aunt and Uncle, a few of my cousins, Rachel's parents, her sister, her sister's fiancee and several friends along the way!

I really felt like a part of Rachel's family. Her parents even made a Christmas stocking for me and Ruth's fiancee. :)

Well, now that the holidays are over we are getting back to planning. We've chosen and ordered invitations, worked on the guest list, worked on our registries, and arranged some hotel reservations.

No comments: